- 1Welcome Digital Gov.
- Register and receive a visitor ID card here
- 2Media Zone
- Enjoy a short film about the Korean digital government
- 3Past & Future
- The 50 year journey of Korean digital government and its vision for the future
- 4Digital Gov. Service Map
- Learn about the Korean digital government services of major sectors
- 5Digital Life
- Experience some of key digital government services such as life-cycle services enjoyed by the Korean citizens and residents
- 6Best Digital Service
- Learn about and experience the internationally recognized Korean digital government services
- 7Digital Gov. Cooperation
- Highlights overseas performance of the Korean digital government
- 8Digital Gov. Online
- Meet the Korean Digital Government online.
- 9Solutions & Companies
- This space introduces and promotes the companies related to the Korean Digital Government and their solutions.
- 10What’s New in Korea’s Digital Government
- This space introduces and promotes the best practices of the latest Korean Digital Government innovation.
- 11Briefing Room
- This is a space for 1:1 consultation between corporations and buyers.
- 12Digital Guestbook
- Sign the digital guestbook and email yourself information on digital government services
- 10:00 – 17:00 on Tuesday - Saturday
- (closed on Monday, Sunday and national holidays) Lunch Break(11:30~12:30) Entry deadline(16:40)
- Please make a reservation on the e-mail before your visit to tour Digital Government Exhibit Hall.
- Free admission
- Floor B1 parking lot (161 spaces) & Outdoor parking lot (101 spaces)
- Free parking
- Planning & Exhibition Hall, Floor B1, PR Tower, Sejong Convention Center
(66, Dasom 3-ro, Sejong City)
Sejong Convention Center PR tower